Monday, August 1, 2011

August Already

Not a lot going on right now. Bean is getting bigger every day and starting to venture out more. She stays in her crate when we are not home to watch her but when we are home we let her out. We let her run around on the bed because there is nothing on the bed that she can get into, but today she decided to jump off the side of the bed and run around. I have to watch her carefully because she is still really small and can crawl under the desk, dresser, bed, and even the large kitten appliances.

This week I get to work on intake a little bit at work. Intake has been a ton of fun for me in the past. It  means that I get to be the one that goes to the city pound, Chicago Animal Care and Control, and pick out animals to bring back to our shelter. It also means I get to name them, and I have a huge list of names that I want to use. We bring our animals from CACC because as a shelter in a big city we want to help the problem at the root, and CACC needs our help. It will be a nice break from the normal work week for me.

Hopefully I will have more to share later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something nice...