Monday, August 27, 2012

Revival!

Finally back to blogging! I had no computer for about ten months so, sadly, I was unable to update kittenblog. I have had quite a few fosters in the past year so I will have a lot of updating to do when I get more time. I have kept up with pictures on my facebook page for the most part. Hopefully I can get back to my once a week posts fairly soon!

For the time being, here is a picture of one of my recent fosters. His name is Domo and he only has three legs! One of his legs had to be amputated because the vets were unable to heal his leg after it had been broken at the hip. Fear not, he gets around just fine and he ended up being adopted by my lovely sister!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something nice...