Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog! Blog? Blog.

Blog sounds like the noise one makes after too much vodka. Blog! It is also one of those words that if you say/write it too many times you start to wonder if you are saying/writing it correctly at all. Blog? Well, anywho, this is my blog.

I guess if I had a mission statement here it would be "to document" because documentation is key. How else would you be able to prove that something really happened? It must be documented.

So update on my foster situation. I still have Little Baby (aka Snurfle) from the last litter. She is getting kind of huge. I still adore her, but I have found someone who wants to adopt her and I am starting to feel guilty about having her, even though its not like she can be adopted right now anyway...
Holy crap she's cute.





But of course, four cats of my own and one foster is just not enough for me. Nope. At Animal Care and Control the other day (doing intake which I LOVE) we came across a pregnant cat in the "stray" bank and I decided that she needed a chance. If I had not taken her, chances are she would have been euthanized for being pregnant, but I like to think that another rescue might have found her and taken her in. But I found her first, bitches! I named her Zelda and took her home. She currently resides in my bathroom.

She is kind of crazy and goes between constant purring and kneading to hissing and biting. She isn't mean and I don't think she means to be aggressive. I think she is just hopped up on hormones and freaked out. Maybe she did not get enough socialization as a kitten. Honestly, she IS a kitten, we estimated her age at 9-11 months. Also, she's huge.Ghetto booty huge.
Big ole' booty.

We are thinking she will have them any day now. I really hope its within the next three days because I am off of work and kind of a nut about my fosters. No idea how many, all we want is healthy babies and for her to know how to be a good mom. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG ALREADY.

    And I do that too, saying a word too much then thinking it sounds funny.

    KITTIESOMG.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something nice...