Friday, May 6, 2011

Picture Post!

Okay! As promised here are some pictures of the little guys! They are still getting over their upper respiratory infection so their eyes and noses are a little runny. They have just started eating wet food on their own and they're very messy. Its hard to keep white kittens clean! I gave them some toys for the first time yesterday and they are getting the hang of playing. At this point their motor skills aren't the best but they are trying!
A tiny team of soccer players!



Wearing dinner on her face.

I call the orange one Guinea Pig.


That one is Hamster.



Singing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a little bit in love with Hamster. WHEN CAN I PLAY WITH THEM!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can play with them any time! Come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ALL THE CATS!

    Also, I decided that I'm coming over to play with them! they are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something nice...