Thursday, May 26, 2011

All The Tiny Cats

One week left with my current fosters! How time flies!

I know I have not been doing a very good job with my updates, and I apologize. Last weekend was Anime Central so I was not around the house much. Plus it is getting difficult to come up with new/interesting things to tell you about the babies. I already went over life stages and development in good detail when I had Zelda's kittens, so with the current babies I have tried to focus on fun and pictures. I have been taking pictures!
"Oh hai!"

Sleepy lil dirtyface.

All puffed up!
These guys are very feisty! There are more in this litter interested in playing and running than cuddling, but there are still a few who will crawl up on your lap for a nap. They still haven't mastered the art of eating without getting food all over their faces, which is why most of them have brown spots around their noses. Everyone is off their medication now and they will be ready for surgery next Wednesday. I can't believe they are all grown up!
The Tower of (kitten) Power!

All eight kittens are in/on the tower.

Look at how fuzzy!
All of the little white kittens except for one are going to have green eyes. It really surprised me that more of them did not keep their baby blues. The orange and blonde ones will have green eyes as well. Everyone is within two ounces of the two-pound surgery weight so I doubt that we will have any slackers in this litter. Zora is still hanging out with us, he really loves playing with the little guys. Zora has been on laxatives but we have been gradually taking down his dosage so hopefully within the next two weeks he will be heading out for adoption as well!
Zora is getting so big!

Lil Poppet

Looks comfortable!

 Two of the kittens of this litter may already be spoken for! The only white female (shelter name Octavia) and the little orange boy (shelter name Mouser aka Guinea Pig) are being considered for adoption by some of my friends. It is so exciting that I may get to watch some of my fosters grow up to adulthood! There is one that I have kind of taken a shining to over the others, and that is Poppet(that is his shelter name). He was the one who got the sickest so I spend extra time with him. He also needed to be syringe fed for a little while so we got to bond more than I did with some of the other kittens. I can't adopt him though, I have enough cats! I am sure he will find a good home, he is such a sweet little guy.

I will try to get more pictures and a video in next week. I don't have much time with these guys, and I am going to be out of town this weekend. I feel bad for being out of town this weekend, like I should be cramming more cuddle time in while I still can. But I don't want to get too attached, and it is so easy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something nice...