I finally got some decent pictures of the little guys. Its really difficult because they never sit still and they're still so small that I hesitate to use a flash. Call this my fan service post...
 |
| I'm thinking of calling this one Ta-kun. |
 |
| Mommy time! |
 |
| If you look real hard you can see his teeth are coming in. |
 |
| Tiny toes! |
|
| | | |
|
|
 |
| Two seconds after this shot, the tabby tried to pounce and fell on his face. |
 |
| Navi is already living up to her name. |
|
|
|
 |
| The male tabby is a little explorer. |
More to come! This week as they continue to develop we can look forward to better motor skills and more playing. They are already starting to play and realizing that their paws are connected to them ("whoa! that's mine!") and even trying to clean themselves. The babies are learning to drink from Zelda's water bowl and have even been sniffing around the food bowl, although I have not seen them go in for a taste yet. Even after they learn to eat on their own the babies will continue to nurse as long as Zelda lets them. At about 8 weeks old we will try to wean them and they will weigh in to see if they are big enough for spay/neuter surgery. For now though, I am going to cuddle the crap out of them, we still have 5 weeks to get to know each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me something nice...