![]() |
| Handful of kitten! |
Zelda might be at the adoption center a little longer. Unfortunately its harder to adopt out adult cats than it is fuzzy little kittens. She has such a wonderful personality and I hope someone will see that and take her home. Zelda just wants to be loved... like all of the time. She is super affectionate and purrs almost non-stop. I feel really bad about bringing her back because I think that she thinks that I belong to her, and that is the hardest part about fostering. I just have to believe that she (and every other foster I have ever cared for) will be adopted by the nicest people in the world who will devote time, money, and (most importantly) love to her and that she is happy.
Snurfle is STILL with us. She had a consult with an ophthalmologist last week and they decided that her eye did not need to be removed. The doctor said that she will probably need to be on lubricating eye drops for the rest of her life and put her on another eye drop with a steroid in it. The steroid drops are to help with the veins that have developed in her eye. She has a recheck next Wednesday and that will determine when she goes to the adoption center. Unfortunately she has started sneezing big green and yellow boogers everywhere again so I am going to need to report that to the vet. One step forward, two steps back with her, which really kind of sucks but I am convinced that someday she will be healthy!
![]() |
| "Scrubly" |
They are also developing their own personalities. Its really neat to see how different they are. Navi is staying true to her name, she is a loudmouth and a pest. She loves to bite my clothes and is constantly climbing me but I really can't get mad at her because she is too adorable. Goron is going to be a big boy, he has huge feet. He is the biggest of the kittens right now but he is also a huge crybaby and gets scared easily. Zora is a total spaz. He plays the hardest and there is not much he is afraid of. Zora's fur is wiry and he is not as soft as his siblings so I have started calling him "scrubly". Gerudo is pretty quiet and keeps to himself more than the others. He seems to always be sleeping but sometimes he gets really cuddly.
![]() |
| Play mode. |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me something nice...